Fable3mod
Discussions for modifying Fable 3

Home » Modding Forums » Modding Discussion » Models, Textures and BNKs, oh my! (Just a casual enquiry)
Models, Textures and BNKs, oh my! Sun, 25 July 2021 12:09 Go to next message
CultOfByron is currently offline  CultOfByron
Hello there, now I apologise as this is only a little bit Fable-3-modding-related, but today I was having a tinker with some of the Fable 2 modding tools - specifically the BNK Extract and Mixer, plus seeing if the MDL plugin for Blender worked with the Fable 2 mdls (spoiler alert, it didn't but then I wasn't really expecting it to)
But it got me wondering if anyone has been able to make any progress on the files for Fable 2?
I had a stumbling block with the BNK Mixer, which just wouldn't work, as I was trying to recombine the models bank with the corresponding headers bank, assuming that'll have the effect I want...
Anyways, there is a FragmentLib file that is needed to properly use the BNK Mixer which may be where the problem is, so if anyone has that kicking around it'd be a great help Very Happy

Hope everyone's keeping well and reasonably sane!

[Updated on: Sun, 25 July 2021 12:10]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Models, Textures and BNKs, oh my! Mon, 14 February 2022 05:15 Go to previous message
Garanor1 is currently offline  Garanor1
did you manage to do anything with fable 3?
Previous Topic: How do I edit the Princess model then import her back into Fable to play as??
Next Topic: Damage and Monsters
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 04:58:00 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01385 seconds