Fable3mod
Discussions for modifying Fable 3

Home » Modding Forums » Modding Discussion » Child will not stop following me after Debug.Follow()
Child will not stop following me after Debug.Follow() Tue, 05 March 2024 10:33
stono20 is currently offline  stono20
So to start off, I'm really new to modding Fable. I don't know lua that well, so maybe it's just me being new but I used the Debug.Follow() line and it works of course, but then a child ran in front of me while I was disabling it, and now she has been following me nonstop. I have tried the command again and she doesn't stop following me. I've tried "Debug.Follow(); Debug.HandHold()" to maybe let go of her hand, but she doesn't even hold it. I tried "Debug.MakeChildGrowUpThroughTime()" I'm pretty sure that's for the hero's child only, but I just wanted to be sure. I've tried "Debug.DestroyAllCreatureEntities(false)" and that is the only one that technically works, but it gets rid of every other NPC too, at least on the current level, I haven't really tested it out. It got rid of my dog too so I didn't want to chance any autosaves with traveling.

Is there any hope for this save, or will I just have a child following me around who seemingly loops her screams nonstop?

[Updated on: Tue, 05 March 2024 11:23]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: canadapleasure
Next Topic: Asking for codes
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 30 18:56:21 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01289 seconds