Fable3mod
Discussions for modifying Fable 3

Home » Modding Forums » Modding Discussion » Noob help with DLC unlocking (DLC)
Noob help with DLC unlocking Fri, 20 September 2013 22:49 Go to next message
danryuken87 is currently offline  danryuken87
I've been following the tutorials on this site and they have been great although I'm unable to find these files: dir.mainfest, startup.vsconfig . I was able to find Gamescripts_r.bnk easily and use
the extract tool but have no idea where the other 2 are located?

I tried checking the xlive dlc folder but had no luck.

I'm guessing I have missed a step somewhere.
Re: Noob help with DLC unlocking Sat, 21 September 2013 07:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint
Dude, they're right in the main data folder. Default directory: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Fable III\data

Seriously, not that hard to find. =/

To whomever designed the map of Mistpeak Valley to look so much more simple than the actual level is: May the Archangel Michael descend from the heavens and plant his boot squarely between your legs for your asshattery.
Re: Noob help with DLC unlocking Sat, 21 September 2013 12:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire
asmcint wrote on Sat, 21 September 2013 07:48
Dude, they're right in the main data folder. Default directory: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Fable III\data

Seriously, not that hard to find. =/

XD
http://i.imgur.com/MlnA6Ea.png
Re: Noob help with DLC unlocking Sun, 22 September 2013 19:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
danryuken87 is currently offline  danryuken87
seems like I was searching startup.vsconfig which was how it was spelt on here instead of startup.vfsconfig.

I guess that's what I get for being lazy and using the search filter instead of looking for it myself
Re: Noob help with DLC unlocking Sun, 22 September 2013 20:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire
danryuken87 wrote on Sun, 22 September 2013 19:27
seems like I was searching startup.vsconfig which was how it was spelt on here instead of startup.vfsconfig.

I guess that's what I get for being lazy and using the search filter instead of looking for it myself

Happens to the best of us. I derp all the time.
Re: Noob help with DLC unlocking Sun, 22 September 2013 21:03 Go to previous message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint
Keshire wrote on Sun, 22 September 2013 20:44
danryuken87 wrote on Sun, 22 September 2013 19:27

Happens to the best of us. I derp all the time.

I prefer to herp, myself.

To whomever designed the map of Mistpeak Valley to look so much more simple than the actual level is: May the Archangel Michael descend from the heavens and plant his boot squarely between your legs for your asshattery.
Previous Topic: [Question]Add items to your character via a save editor.
Next Topic: translation Fable 3
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 01:53:49 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01427 seconds