Fable3mod
Discussions for modifying Fable 3

Home » Modding Forums » Modding Discussion » Help!! (Modded fable 3 using fable3save editor and le fluffie)
icon8.gif  Help!! Mon, 02 December 2013 09:18 Go to next message
MysticSorrow is currently offline  MysticSorrow
I need help, i recently modded my save in game so that i have 50,000,000 gold and 2000 guild seals... when i found that any of my saves after that don't work. it will say saving. but then the load wont show up. its so frustrating, and the mods worked so why is this broken?
Please i dont wanna go through the whole beginning again.
Re: Help!! Tue, 03 December 2013 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint
Honestly, I don't know what to tell you. It's quite obvious that you didn't backup your saves first, so replacing the files with those is out... Confused

To whomever designed the map of Mistpeak Valley to look so much more simple than the actual level is: May the Archangel Michael descend from the heavens and plant his boot squarely between your legs for your asshattery.
Re: Help!! Tue, 03 December 2013 07:52 Go to previous message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire
asmcint wrote on Tue, 03 December 2013 07:34
Honestly, I don't know what to tell you. It's quite obvious that you didn't backup your saves first, so replacing the files with those is out... Confused

Right. As a game, Microsoft and Lionhead did a lot to prevent tampering with their files. From what I remember there's multiple checks against modifying saves. And it's possible to break a save by giving yourself too much money or seals.
Previous Topic: Activate saves, trade all weapons etc.
Next Topic: Help with .lua script changing
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 08:17:19 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01478 seconds