Fable3mod
Discussions for modifying Fable 3

Home » Public Forums » General Discussion » Welcome Back!
Welcome Back! Tue, 13 August 2013 17:16 Go to next message
CultOfByron is currently offline  CultOfByron
Great to see the Fable 3 modding forum back, obviously it's early days but still.

Now let's get started on this wonderful yet horrifically flawed game! Very Happy
Re: Welcome Back! Thu, 15 August 2013 07:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire
Maybe this time I can head off the bots before it gets out of hand.

As soon as I get time I'll start reposting the tools and information I have on hand.

[Updated on: Thu, 15 August 2013 07:39]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Welcome Back! Fri, 30 August 2013 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Artofeel is currently offline  Artofeel
hey Kesh, where we allow to post mods? in "Modding Discussion" ?
last time it was special section..I'm confused %)
Re: Welcome Back! Thu, 05 September 2013 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll get the mods section added. That's a my bad. I also apparently need to turn off message approval.

And as soon as I get time I'll start uploading all the tools I have and instructions on how to use them.
Re: Welcome Back! Mon, 06 January 2014 22:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mephilis78 is currently offline  Mephilis78
It's a ghost town compared to what tlcmod was like lol.....
Re: Welcome Back! Tue, 07 January 2014 19:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint
Compared to what tlcmod IS for that matter. Rolling Eyes

To whomever designed the map of Mistpeak Valley to look so much more simple than the actual level is: May the Archangel Michael descend from the heavens and plant his boot squarely between your legs for your asshattery.
Re: Welcome Back! Thu, 09 January 2014 21:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep. It was a ghost town beforehand too. There's always only been a handful of people that were knowledgeable contributors. And I've been way too busy to answer questions or work on anything new.
Re: Welcome Back! Fri, 18 September 2015 15:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TheGeniusSavant is currently offline  TheGeniusSavant
A year and a half later... not much has changed, I imagine...

EDIT: I'm really trying here... probably too hard... but there are only like three people posting anymore and poor Artofeel is bearing the brunt of the work in the EXPERT department, as the other two of us seem to have more questions than answers.

On a more positive note, we seem to get something like a dozen new members a day! I don't really understand why they are becoming members if they don't ever bother to post on anything, but that either indicates (1) that there is still significant interest in the topic, or (2) that there are a huge number of people just randomly signing up for whatever forum they can??? Either way, it strikes me as odd to have so many NEW members and still virtually NO conversation (except the aforementioned ones with Artofeel and one or two others).

Aaaaaanyhooooo.... I would love to see this place become a jumping Mecca for folks to work on this entertaining game, but it just doesn't look like that's happening anytime soon... Sad

[Updated on: Mon, 28 September 2015 05:38]

Re: Welcome Back! Mon, 05 October 2015 17:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ragnin is currently offline  Ragnin
Do we still have a moderator? I've noticed I can't make posts in the modding section without mod approval first.
Re: Welcome Back! Tue, 13 October 2015 08:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ragnin wrote on Mon, 05 October 2015 17:55
Do we still have a moderator? I've noticed I can't make posts in the modding section without mod approval first.

Unfortunately nobody dedicated. I usually only check in once every few months to clean up reports.
Re: Welcome Back! Sun, 18 October 2015 15:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TheGeniusSavant is currently offline  TheGeniusSavant
Thanks for what you do, Keshire... I know it's a labor of love.

I find myself turning into the next Artofeel (if only in terms of forum visit frequency, certainly I am not as knowledgeable yet) and am in peril of burning out completely...
Re: Welcome Back! Sat, 27 August 2016 23:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
site was down some mounts... what happened anyway?
also some topics are invisible, like this, it's not listed on forum (or it just me?)

[Updated on: Sat, 27 August 2016 23:35]

Re: Welcome Back! Tue, 30 August 2016 18:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
zyreq is currently offline  zyreq
Think its just you. showing up for me
Re: Welcome Back! Tue, 30 August 2016 20:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah
I think I found what is problem
this link will show you all
http://fable3mod.com/forums/index.php?t=thread&frm_id=5

but this is not
http://fable3mod.com/forums/index.php?t=thread&frm_id=5&

problem is that you get last one (with & at the end) by default
Re: Welcome Back! Sun, 11 September 2016 20:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Phnx is currently offline  Phnx
I for one am just glad this forum is still up. Though a lot of Fable fans disagree Fable III is one of the best games ever and it's even better with mods. Smile
Re: Welcome Back! Tue, 13 September 2016 22:17 Go to previous message
zyreq is currently offline  zyreq
I'm even more glad the TLC site is still up.
Previous Topic: Fable III trading?
Next Topic: Bring back fable
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:59:59 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01282 seconds