Fable3mod
Discussions for modifying Fable 3

Home » Modding Forums » Modding Discussion » Question about gamescripts.bnk
Question about gamescripts.bnk Wed, 19 February 2014 09:40 Go to next message
CubicMaestro is currently offline  CubicMaestro
Hello everyone,

I recently installed Fable 3 again only to see that my saves were gone Mad Thanks GFWL for that.
But since I wanted to still go at it again I decided to edit the files so that I got all the Legendary Weapons again in my sanctuary.
After reading the helpful tutorial I still have one question left and that is that at the end of the tutorial the first note says that
existing DLCs will overwrite all changes made to the original files. So I wanted to know if there are any DLC specific files that I can change to correct this little problem
Re: Question about gamescripts.bnk Wed, 19 February 2014 12:39 Go to previous message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire
CubicMaestro wrote on Wed, 19 February 2014 09:40
Hello everyone,

I recently installed Fable 3 again only to see that my saves were gone Mad Thanks GFWL for that.
But since I wanted to still go at it again I decided to edit the files so that I got all the Legendary Weapons again in my sanctuary.
After reading the helpful tutorial I still have one question left and that is that at the end of the tutorial the first note says that
existing DLCs will overwrite all changes made to the original files. So I wanted to know if there are any DLC specific files that I can change to correct this little problem

The DLC's modify some of the base files. That's why they overwrite them. If you are looking to change a specific file, check the traitor's keep banks first, then the undertown banks.

If you're using the xlive remover, you can set the config to UseDLC=2 to have multiple folders for mods. So anything you modify you can create a new bank for and throw it into data/mod10 or something to load it last.
Previous Topic: Remove Blood Mod?
Next Topic: Game crashes after following script activation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 14:48:50 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01613 seconds