Fable3mod
Discussions for modifying Fable 3

Home » Modding Forums » Modding Discussion » Modding the Morality and Primality Values?
Modding the Morality and Primality Values? Thu, 08 March 2018 19:42 Go to next message
TheNicklao is currently offline  TheNicklao
So I realised that manually manipulating the values in-game (aka. actually doing things in-game to change the values) was a pain and so I was wondering if there was some script I could use that change the values. I don't feel like killing villagers and destroying the world through ruler quests just to not run around being a smurf and thus I was wondering. Thanks in advance.
Re: Modding the Morality and Primality Values? Mon, 12 March 2018 23:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RyanBurnsRed is currently offline  RyanBurnsRed
I'm also interested in knowing this too if anyone can help
Re: Modding the Morality and Primality Values? Mon, 13 December 2021 08:58 Go to previous message
Phnx is currently offline  Phnx
Use Timeslip's save editor.

An easy method using lots of money, I suggest getting 10 million gold coins, you can buy all the property you can and set the rent according to the primality value you want. High rent means high primality, low rent means low primality. Transfer all your personal gold, about 5-6 million is needed, to the royal treasury to get the highest morality. Transfer the same amount back to your personal treasury to get the lowest morality.

[Updated on: Wed, 15 December 2021 02:22]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Jasper Voice Glitch
Next Topic: How do I edit the Princess model then import her back into Fable to play as??
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Mar 18 22:07:59 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01313 seconds