Fable3mod
Discussions for modifying Fable 3

Home » Modding Forums » Modding Discussion » HeroTrackers.lua
HeroTrackers.lua Tue, 12 November 2013 08:18 Go to next message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire
There were only a few differences from Fable 2. These were initially part of Fable 2's gameflow script that happened to be plain text. ;)

This tracker is primarily for experience tracking and specialFX. The playerdeathtracker.lua is vastly different to Fable 2 because of the kingship and renown changes.

[Updated on: Tue, 12 November 2013 10:48]

Report message to a moderator

Re: HeroTrackers.lua Fri, 24 October 2014 05:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Phnx is currently offline  Phnx
I've replaced the original script using the xlive patch modding method. But I can't seem to find any difference in the game. What exactly does this mod do?
Re: HeroTrackers.lua Wed, 29 October 2014 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire
Phnx wrote on Fri, 24 October 2014 05:14
I've replaced the original script using the xlive patch modding method. But I can't seem to find any difference in the game. What exactly does this mod do?

There are no changes. I rewrote it for others to change. Razz
Re: HeroTrackers.lua Wed, 29 October 2014 09:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Phnx is currently offline  Phnx
Aha, I see. Smile
Re: HeroTrackers.lua Wed, 30 September 2015 06:32 Go to previous message
TheGeniusSavant is currently offline  TheGeniusSavant
I read through it and I'm trying to come up with any useful ways to mod it. I suppose you might be able to give yourself a little more XP (but, honestly, you get so stinkin' much XP in this game that it's already very easy). On that note, you might try to give less XP...

But the most fun (I guess) mod I can imagine right now would be to figure out a way to mod:

Toggle spoiler

perhaps by swapping
Debug.CreateEntityAt("FX_PotionEffect_Experience_Strength", "FX", QuestManager.HeroEntity:GetPosition())
, etc., with a fun animation sequence (similar to Keshire's vestigial F2 code). For "Strength", I might use "Thumbsup", "Flex", and/or "BloodLustRoar".
Previous Topic: Control scarring?
Next Topic: How to create a sniper pistol?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 18:30:16 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01853 seconds