Fable3mod
Discussions for modifying Fable 3

Home » Modding Forums » Modding Discussion » I had a question about transferring Fable 3 saves (This is probably a very simple thing, and I'm sorry to bother you all with it)
I had a question about transferring Fable 3 saves Tue, 12 November 2013 17:18 Go to next message
woodywdpckr is currently offline  woodywdpckr
This is a really simple and dumb problem, but I've been trying to transfer a Fable 3 save from a previous game over to my other computer. I think I know about the encryption and such, how it uses an ID from that computer, and the easiest way is just to transfer the account info and paste it into my folder on my new computer. However, I didn't think to grab that. I've got a save editor, and I've been trying to transfer the GFWL blob over to my new save, buuut I'm dumb. Any way you gents/ladies might deign to help?
Re: I had a question about transferring Fable 3 saves Wed, 13 November 2013 07:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Artofeel is currently offline  Artofeel
so you have timeslip GFWL remover and save editor?
then you need to open save and replace 'xuid upper\lower parts' to 10001000
and put that save to 1000100010001000 folder in your ..\Documents\Saved Games\Lionhead Studios\Fable 3\
or maybe you can replace 'xuid upper\lower parts' with your new ID and _maybe_ it will work

[Updated on: Wed, 13 November 2013 07:11]

Report message to a moderator

Re: I had a question about transferring Fable 3 saves Fri, 09 December 2016 03:37 Go to previous message
Kallix289 is currently offline  Kallix289
Any news on this?" I'm trying to do this as well, I've done all other step but that one.............
Previous Topic: Need help.........again
Next Topic: Remove weapon?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 14:12:20 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01928 seconds