Fable3mod
Discussions for modifying Fable 3

Home » Public Forums » General Discussion » Is it just me
Is it just me Mon, 25 November 2013 10:51 Go to next message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire
I must be really bad on wear and tear on hard drives. Just had my 3rd one go out this year. Admittedly the first two were recycled from older PCs but still. It sucks because the external I was using for backups I gave to my kids. Lost everything this time. Including several months worth of code I had wrote for a game I was working on. Sad

Damn thing doesn't even spin up, and the bios won't even recognize it as a drive. So no chance of recovery it would seem.
Re: Is it just me Mon, 25 November 2013 18:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint
Ouch, that sucks. Also, I didn't know you had kids. Shocked

To whomever designed the map of Mistpeak Valley to look so much more simple than the actual level is: May the Archangel Michael descend from the heavens and plant his boot squarely between your legs for your asshattery.
Re: Is it just me Mon, 25 November 2013 20:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint wrote on Mon, 25 November 2013 18:45
Also, I didn't know you had kids. Shocked

Yep, 2 boys and a little girl. Oldest is 8, youngest is 3. It's part of the reason why my activity is so sporadic. The other reasons are work and my personal game project.

And then in my spare time I decided to hop around working on whichever Fable 3 item struck my fancy. Thankfully, I've been uploading some of the partially completed script rewrites I've been doing. So those weren't lost.
Re: Is it just me Tue, 26 November 2013 00:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint
Huh. Just out of curiosity, what kind of game are you working on?

To whomever designed the map of Mistpeak Valley to look so much more simple than the actual level is: May the Archangel Michael descend from the heavens and plant his boot squarely between your legs for your asshattery.
Re: Is it just me Tue, 26 November 2013 00:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Artofeel is currently offline  Artofeel
ohh...this is bad
check power supply, three disks in one computer (if I understand correctly) it's pretty heavy load on it

ps: ..a game?
Re: Is it just me Tue, 26 November 2013 05:43 Go to previous message
asmcint wrote on Tue, 26 November 2013 00:03
Huh. Just out of curiosity, what kind of game are you working on?

A history simulator inspired by this:
http://www.reddit.com/r/dwarffortress/comments/13tab7/legend s_mode_df_clones/
Previous Topic: Hole - E - Schitt
Next Topic: Fable III trading?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 01:31:12 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01607 seconds