Fable3mod
Discussions for modifying Fable 3

Home » Modding Forums » Modding Discussion » [How to] Extract loading screen posters
[How to] Extract loading screen posters Fri, 12 September 2014 23:15 Go to next message
CreasyTLT is currently offline  CreasyTLT
Hello!

I have never modded a game in my life, se reading this forum is hard, there is not so much information for such inexpirienced user like me, so I need some help, please.

For a long time I was trying to get my hands on loading screens posters, like this ones imgur[dot]com/a/jC2ld#9

Could please comeone help to me extract them from the game, if this is even possible? I think BlackDemon's BNK Utils is related, thought I tried A LOT and couldnt extract anything from the game.

Please, help me to get these posters Smile
Re: [How to] Extract loading screen posters Mon, 15 September 2014 08:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Artofeel is currently offline  Artofeel
they should be in
art\gui\gui_textures.bnk.dat
or
globals\globals_textures.bnk.dat
first you need to extract .bnk files from streaming.bnk
then place .bnk in .dat files folder
then you can open it with BlackDemon's BNK Utils
after you find posters, probably you need to convert them to DDS format with this tool
Re: [How to] Extract loading screen posters Thu, 24 September 2015 08:49 Go to previous message
TheGeniusSavant is currently offline  TheGeniusSavant
Did you ever find anything? I've always wondered why, after you become Queen (/King), it still shows posters of Logan! I think it would be cool to make some "For Queen and Country" posters (or something) to put up there, instead...
Previous Topic: Extracting models from the game
Next Topic: Control scarring?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 23:18:55 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01822 seconds