Fable3mod
Discussions for modifying Fable 3

Home » Modding Forums » Modding Discussion » Manually upgrade legendary weapons? (Possible?)
Manually upgrade legendary weapons? Mon, 27 October 2014 18:59 Go to next message
Phnx is currently offline  Phnx
I have so many questions lately. Very Happy

I found
ScriptFunction.AddUpgradeStatToWeapon(params)
in the functions.txt posted here on the forums. I suppose this is used to upgrade legendaries?! If yes, where would I find the parameters and how does the game recognize which weapon I want to upgrade? Would it automatically register and upgrade the equipped weapon?
Re: Manually upgrade legendary weapons? Sat, 29 November 2014 02:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Artofeel is currently offline  Artofeel
it works like this:
ScriptFunction.AddUpgradeStatToWeapon({amount_to_add = 2000, ranged = true, text_tag = "MORTAR_RANGE_SCORE"})

'ranged = true' may be omitted, or there is can be 'melee = true' but it not required anyway
MAIN value is 'text_tag' you can find it in globals.gdb, look for 'ScriptTag'
anyway there is only few weapons that have it...
SHOOTING_RANGE_SCORE
MORTAR_RANGE_SCORE
CRIMINAL_BROUGHT_IN
JobGold
SLAVE_BROUGHT_IN
HadOrgyWithNumPeople
DigSpot

so...
Re: Manually upgrade legendary weapons? Mon, 01 December 2014 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Phnx is currently offline  Phnx
Thanks so much! Smile
Re: Manually upgrade legendary weapons? Tue, 04 October 2022 10:34 Go to previous message
OtherWise is currently offline  OtherWise
is there anyone that can elaborate a bit more on how to find the "ScriptTag", as i m not currently able to find it.
The closest thing i find with "tag" is "nameTag" and "descriptionTag" and they don't seem relevant.

Plus since its mentioned not all weapons have "ScriptTag", how do we level that ones? since each weapon has 3 conditions to level up.
Previous Topic: black tattoos
Next Topic: Fable 3 DLCs
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 01:23:37 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01721 seconds