Artofeel is currently offline  Artofeel
here is nude mod by Ryuseiken v4.0
original link

this is my Catspaw's GFWL emu port of it
is no longer need to modify bank files, it just replace two text files
data\dir.manifest
data\startup.vfsconfig
why?
since a change in hero textures after compositing is not possible, you need to replace them before
so, there is two new files
data\art\characters\heros\morphs\morphs_textures_nude.bnk
data\art\characters\heros\morphs\morphs_textures_nude.bnk.da t
that need to be added to "dir.manifest"
and we need to change <Composite> section in "startup.vfsconfig" by new files
I have already made changes, so you need just backup your dir.manifest and startup.vfsconfig

Setup:
use Catspaw's GFWL emu
put folders from archive to Fable 3 game directory
..\Fable 3\data\*
..\Fable 3\DLC\*

Download

[Updated on: Sat, 19 September 2015 01:43]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Nude Female Hero by Ryuseiken Sun, 20 September 2015 03:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TheGeniusSavant is currently offline  TheGeniusSavant
I love it, Thanks!

I already have it installed the other way, so I won't need your version, but it looks great! (The only challenge I'm having is that they gave her a flat butt... but I'm trying to fix that as we speak!Wink
Re: Nude Female Hero by Ryuseiken Sun, 20 September 2015 09:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TheGeniusSavant wrote on Sun, 20 September 2015 16:24
they gave her a flat butt...

you mean bug in texture color on legs?
it something with this files
art\characters\heros\unclothed female\pictures\ch_herofemale_morph_firstpass\diff_herofemale_legs_01.tex
art\characters\heros\unclothed female\pictures\ch_herofemale_morph_firstpass\norm_herofemale_legs_01.tex
art\characters\heros\unclothed female\pictures\ch_herofemale_morph_firstpass\spec_herofemale_legs_01.tex

if you fix this, please share :)
Re: Nude Female Hero by Ryuseiken Sun, 20 September 2015 11:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No... that's annoying, too... That is just that they didn't make a mod for all three files.

I'm saying it isn't sufficiently rounded... (not FAT enough!Wink but I'm getting it tweaked with skeletalmorphs...
Re: Nude Female Hero by Ryuseiken Sun, 20 September 2015 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TheGeniusSavant wrote on Mon, 21 September 2015 00:40
I'm saying it isn't sufficiently rounded... (not FAT enough!) but I'm getting it tweaked with skeletalmorphs...

ohh this...
yeah is very easy can be fixed by modifying skeletalmorphs (I have already did it) but it only works if hero have fat\strong\tall value, so that why I'm searching for original coefficients to make it like permanent effect
Re: Nude Female Hero by Ryuseiken Sun, 20 September 2015 12:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I agree! But I think original values are part of the .mdl files probably... IDK for sure.

I still haven't figured out how to open them, even with the Blender plugin. Not sure if I have files in the wrong places (or even some still packed in the banks) or what...

I would just use the fat scale in the meantime since it's so easy to manipulate in game... or in my case, since I have "stature" maxed, I'll just use "_tall".
Re: Nude Female Hero by Ryuseiken Mon, 21 September 2015 06:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was just reading through the functions list again... thought you might find these interesting, Artofeel.

ScriptFunction.RemoveAllClothingFromEntitiesInventory(entity )
ScriptFunction.MakeEntityNaked(entity)

Of course, I have no idea how they work just yet, but I'm imagining they could be fun. I have to figure out what the options are for (entity). I believe that's where I've seen the function GetLocalHero() used often, but I would want to get nearest NPC... or something like that... I have no idea what the game syntax is for that (yet, as always ;) )

EDIT: I've dug a little deeper and found some entries that MIGHT be suitable for (entity)...

GetEnemy()
GetEntityFromDatabaseObject(self,database_object)
GetEntityFromCharacterName(self,character_name)
GetClosestGuard()
GetPrimarySpouse()
GetPartner(self,entity) - might work while you're in the Expression menu?
GetConverser(self,num) - or is this the one for the expression menu?
GetLocalHeroTarget() - I'm not sure whether this only counts combat targets or if conversation targets count, too.
target - simply putting "target" in for "entity" might do the same as GetLocalHeroTarget()
GetClosestTo(self,position)
GetBard()
... I don't have time to finish digging right now.. :(

and at least one that might help identify entities:

InteractiveCutsceneGroupMind:GetCharacterList(self)

[Updated on: Mon, 21 September 2015 07:22]

Re: Nude Female Hero by Ryuseiken Fri, 25 September 2015 04:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TheGeniusSavant wrote on Mon, 21 September 2015 19:40
I believe that's where I've seen the function GetLocalHero(Wink used often, but I would want to get nearest NPC... or something like that...

I think you cant undress NPC (if you mean that), because they dont have any clothes (I believe... but need to check models)
Re: Nude Female Hero by Ryuseiken Sat, 26 September 2015 18:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You know what, now that you mention it, I think you're right... I wonder if you could trick the game into using hero models for the villagers. For example, instead of using the stock "dweller woman" model with morphs for fat and tall and strong (and others?), use the "unclothed female" hero model wearing the dweller woman outfit and THEN apply the NPC morphs.

I imagine that would be a LOT of work for little old me, but for an expert like you, it might not be so bad!

[Updated on: Mon, 28 September 2015 01:42]

Re: Nude Female Hero by Ryuseiken Sun, 10 December 2017 04:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RaxterXx is currently offline  RaxterXx
Hi, someone know, how can in fix the the legs texture problem. thanks
Re: Nude Female Hero by Ryuseiken Sat, 22 December 2018 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
squark is currently offline  squark
Delete this reply please.

[Updated on: Sun, 23 December 2018 09:34]

Re: Nude Female Hero by Ryuseiken Thu, 30 April 2020 16:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Okay, something's gone wrong and I think it's this mod.
Upon gaining Level 2 magic with 2-Star Magical Aura, the entire character model vanished. I had her running around topless at the time because of the leg texture thing. That, and the belt Nudepatcher PUTS ON EVERYTHING THEY DO looks bloody stupid. I woudln't mind if they'd put a harness on her top to hold the weapons but the belt thing is plain moronic, IMO.
What's going on?

EDIT: As I believe the error is now tied to my save (tried removing the mod and reloading, didn't work), I'm uploading my save folder as well just in case that helps to narrow things down.
(Had to split the file due to size restrictions).

This is the Hero2 save file; I think it's the right one. You'll need to download all three parts to check. It's no good just picking one of them, being a split archive.

As a precaution, I'm uploading an archive with my current dir.manifest and startup.vfsconfig.

[Updated on: Mon, 04 May 2020 11:07]

Re: Nude Female Hero by Ryuseiken Sat, 09 May 2020 01:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm going to see if I can replicate it.
Probably has something to do with the Will Lines.

EDIT: Try as a I might, it seems to have been a save bork.

[Updated on: Fri, 29 May 2020 13:25]

Re: Nude Female Hero by Ryuseiken Wed, 10 March 2021 22:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CatchLightning is currently offline  CatchLightning
So has anyone ever fixed those red legs?

My name not Jeff
My mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/fableIII/mods/4

My github for modding instructions: https://github.com/CatchLightning
Re: Nude Female Hero by Ryuseiken Sat, 17 April 2021 00:41 Go to previous message
CatchLightning is currently offline  CatchLightning
I fixed it! https://www.nexusmods.com/fableIII/mods/5

My name not Jeff
My mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/fableIII/mods/4

My github for modding instructions: https://github.com/CatchLightning
Previous Topic: I have reduced the grind
Next Topic: Direction spell freeze fix and RoboDog sounds fix
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:33:38 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01541 seconds