Fable3mod
Discussions for modifying Fable 3

Home » Modding Forums » Modding Discussion » [PC] Getting DLC on Steam version
icon5.gif  [PC] Getting DLC on Steam version Fri, 18 November 2016 10:14 Go to next message
HiddenKnowledge is currently offline  HiddenKnowledge
Hello everyone!

I've been looking through this forum, and I've seen several mentions that seem to imply that it may be possible to get the DLC to work using mods.
I have bought the Steam version of the game on Amazon and would love to do the same with the DLC, but I haven't found any way to buy it so far.
So I'm wondering: Is it possible to get the DLC to work in ANY way, without disabling the COOP multiplayer?

Once the DLC works for me, I want to create a bunch of mods for the game, but right now I'm too obsessed with trying to get the DLC to work.
I wish I could just buy the DLC and if anyone finds a place to buy it, please let me know!
But until then I'll be stuck trying to figure out how to make it work with mods, so I welcome any help!

I followed ZackTiro's Script Modding Setup Tutorial and then used the GameVersion.SetAllDLCsOn() function to attempt to turn on all DLC's but this froze my character in place.
I also tried giving myself the DLC items using the debug commands (Debug.AddAllDLC1Items(), Debug.AddAllDLC2Items()) but this resulted in the same unwillingness to move.

I'm looking forward to your answers,
HiddenKnowledge
Re: [PC] Getting DLC on Steam version Mon, 21 November 2016 23:01 Go to previous message
Artofeel is currently offline  Artofeel
http://fable3mod.com/forums/index.php?t=msg&th=102&s tart=0
Previous Topic: weapon morph mod/debug?
Next Topic: Scarring and prevention
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 21:51:50 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01684 seconds