Fable3mod
Discussions for modifying Fable 3

Home » Modding Forums » Modding Discussion » Help with Pre-order hunter lodge (Im a noob who needs assistance lol)
Help with Pre-order hunter lodge Sun, 07 January 2018 08:48 Go to next message
epca394 is currently offline  epca394
im new to fable 3 modding, after returning to my fable 3 game after 3 years, I was horrified to find I couldn't log into GFWL, during my search for solutions I stumbled into here, and immediately followed the very helpful tutorial's on getting xlive and dlc working, which everything so far works fine...

The image here is from another discussion where someone gave a solution, only issue is, I have no Idea what to do with this Sad

A little help for a noob please?

index.php?t=getfile&id=127&private=0
  • Attachment: fable3.PNG
    (Size: 30.61KB, Downloaded 2052 times)
Re: Help with Pre-order hunter lodge Tue, 23 January 2018 17:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
epca394 is currently offline  epca394
never mind I figured it out myself, I'd delete my post here, but I dont think I can...
Re: Help with Pre-order hunter lodge Mon, 19 March 2018 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BoredDuck is currently offline  BoredDuck
Care to explain how? I have no idea what I'm doing and after much searching I'm more confused about modding in the DLCs than when I started.
Re: Help with Pre-order hunter lodge Sun, 01 April 2018 22:14 Go to previous message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire
BoredDuck wrote on Mon, 19 March 2018 12:52
Care to explain how? I have no idea what I'm doing and after much searching I'm more confused about modding in the DLCs than when I started.

For the hunter lodge no modding is required. You just have to put the dlc into the DLC folder specified by whichever gfwl emulator you are using. Somewhere in between dweller and brightwall quests you'll receive the hunter's lodge deed automatically as a gift (along with a bunch of other dlc items). Or anytime after those quests.
Previous Topic: Blacksmithing mod WIP
Next Topic: Fable Pc couch co-op?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 15:40:20 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02287 seconds