Fable3mod
Discussions for modifying Fable 3

Home » Modding Forums » Modding Discussion » Fable Pc couch co-op? (Is the coding for co-op in the PC version?)
Fable Pc couch co-op? Sun, 13 May 2018 05:37 Go to next message
epca394 is currently offline  epca394
I don't know a lot of the Dev history behind fable 3, which is why I am bewildered by the missing (Same screen)co-op 2 player function the console version possessed, was this a decision based on the PC community, a limitation of hardware, or maybe a limitation on the Dev part of things?

With the way the game is it appears there may be no way to have even the slightest bit of online play for fable 3 today even if it's local in the the same room kinda online...

So my question here is, is the co-op function still in the PC version somewhere, and if so is it possible to mod it to be used again on the PC?
Re: Fable Pc couch co-op? Tue, 15 May 2018 14:45 Go to previous message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire
epca394 wrote on Sun, 13 May 2018 05:37
I don't know a lot of the Dev history behind fable 3, which is why I am bewildered by the missing (Same screen)co-op 2 player function the console version possessed, was this a decision based on the PC community, a limitation of hardware, or maybe a limitation on the Dev part of things?

With the way the game is it appears there may be no way to have even the slightest bit of online play for fable 3 today even if it's local in the the same room kinda online...

So my question here is, is the co-op function still in the PC version somewhere, and if so is it possible to mod it to be used again on the PC?

I'm not a 100 percent sure. I assume it's a dev thing though.
Previous Topic: Help with Pre-order hunter lodge
Next Topic: Help fixing broken quest?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 01:29:24 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01204 seconds