Fable3mod
Discussions for modifying Fable 3

Home » Modding Forums » Modding Discussion » Stuck in the sanctuary before Page mission in Bowerstone
Stuck in the sanctuary before Page mission in Bowerstone Thu, 07 May 2020 00:34 Go to next message
Adrian Vino is currently offline  Adrian Vino
I have problem with changing clothes, when I go to the sanctuary before the quest from Page in the Bowerstone Mansion, I got stuck just after press the button to change clothes. Jasper gone, I can't get out of the sanctuary, even can't get out of the dress room. Is there a script or a way to prefent this from happening?
Note: Fixing it would be much better.. Thank you...

[Updated on: Thu, 07 May 2020 03:39]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Stuck in the sanctuary before Page mission in Bowerstone Thu, 07 May 2020 05:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
squark is currently offline  squark
It could be as simple as the method you used to mod your game.
Did you directly modify scripts or go the DLC and/or custom scripts way?
It mightn't actually be possible to fix it during a game in progress. I ran into a problem with a character model that just upped and disappeared for no adequately explorable reason. SO I think certain pieces of data are tied to saved games.
Re: Stuck in the sanctuary before Page mission in Bowerstone Mon, 11 May 2020 12:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No, I didn't mods the games yet, or am I in the wrong place for discussion?
I'm asking about how to fix a glitch that happen in Fable 3 when the Hero couldn't exit the changing room?
Please guide me to the right place for asking about glitch in the games.. thank you..
Re: Stuck in the sanctuary before Page mission in Bowerstone Mon, 11 May 2020 13:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
squark is currently offline  squark
This is really odd. Stuff like that generally only happens with a modded version. Vanilla Fable 3 is actually pretty robust.
Can't leave the dressing room not even with the Esc key?

What you could try is this (I see no alternative):
Make a backup of your save games (C:\Users\Username\Saved Games\Lionhead Studios\Fable 3) and copy them elsewhere.
Delete your profile's save folder (probably a bunch of numbers or it might actually be a name). This is to prevent cross-contamination.
Play up to that point to see if it happens again.

Sometimes save files just bork for no reason whatsoever.

[Updated on: Mon, 11 May 2020 13:26]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Stuck in the sanctuary before Page mission in Bowerstone Mon, 11 May 2020 13:50 Go to previous message
Oh i see, sorry for my bad english.. Yes, the Fable 3 is modded by someone else when downloaded from the internet..
The Fable 3 is include with DLC and the games too can't play online..
I'm already play it twice now, and still get this glitch again..
Ah yes, there's a problem with the butler too, because he usually spoken when I'm going near an object, but now he is just keep silent..
Previous Topic: weapon augment quests
Next Topic: Problem with scripting for furniture items
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:45:07 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01542 seconds