Fable3mod
Discussions for modifying Fable 3

Home » Modding Forums » Modding Discussion » Are trophy mods possible/already created? (I'm referring primarily to the Desert Star and White Balverine)
Are trophy mods possible/already created? Tue, 26 July 2022 06:23
ZacDMT is currently offline  ZacDMT
Hello all, I'm a brand new user, clearly. I've always wanted there to be an option to keep the Desert Star and White Balverine Statue as trophies instead of being forced to cash them in one of two ways. I don't suppose that already exists, so how hard would something like that be?
I might as well say, too, my ideal version of a mod for this would be filling in the two empty trophy slots already present in the files, but with a slight tweak. I would rather replace the Balverine head with the statue altogether, changing the quest that rewards that item accordingly as well, and replacing the supposed missing Logan's Crown with the Desert Star. As for the final empty slot, the supposed missing Shadelight Book would be preferred, but I'm sure there are other trinkets in the game a clever modder might find more appropriate or interesting to fill that gap. I'm just not crazy about the idea of still having the Balverine head if I later managed to get the coveted statue, but, still, I'd be quite happy just having the two empty slots filled as well.

[Updated on: Tue, 26 July 2022 06:36]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: armor modding?
Next Topic: black tattoos
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 04:18:58 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01381 seconds