Fable3mod
Discussions for modifying Fable 3

Home » Modding Forums » Modding Discussion » Fable 3 DLCs (DLC)
icon5.gif  Fable 3 DLCs Wed, 03 August 2022 02:57 Go to next message
FireshotJDP3 is currently offline  FireshotJDP3
Hi there, everyone. I apologize if this is the wrong space for this, but this seemed like the most logical place.

I've been a long time fan of Fable games, and have bought every copy of Fable over the years, even getting XBox Game Pass just for the oppportunity to play Fable 2. My issue now is getting working versions of the Fable 3 DLC. I've played them before, but am on a new computer, and there's no way to get them, paying or not. I've reached out to Steam and Microsoft for help, but they weren't able to assist.

TLDR: Does anyone have the files for the DLC. I would be forever indebted to you, as I am to the community, for the great content you guys put out.
Re: Fable 3 DLCs Tue, 16 August 2022 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WinniDex is currently offline  WinniDex
The whole process is explained here:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=22679 66544
Re: Fable 3 DLCs Tue, 16 August 2022 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FireshotJDP3 is currently offline  FireshotJDP3
I've already tries that forum, along with about a dozen others. If you'd opened any of the links, you'd notice that the DLC links are dead. The others will download, but not the DLC.
Re: Fable 3 DLCs Wed, 25 January 2023 08:05 Go to previous message
Kumisnami is currently offline  Kumisnami
My guide has never been dead (it's existed since September 17th, 2020) so I don't know what you're talking about. It also credits quite a few individuals from this forum.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=22311 14241
Previous Topic: Manually upgrade legendary weapons?
Next Topic: How to morph Hero Weapons via scripts?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 15:33:35 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02436 seconds